Debt Relief Options This section of our site provides a brief overview of available debt relief options including debt settlement, debt negotiation, debt management through credit counseling agencies, debt consolidation loans, and bankruptcy.
Debt Settlement, Debt Negotiation, Debt Mediation, Debt Management, Debt Consolidation, Credit Counseling, Bankruptcy
Types of Debt This section lists the types of debt that are eligible for debt relief, including credit card debt, medical debt, tax debt, retail charge cards, utility bills, magazine subscriptions, health club memberships, legal bills and other unsecured debts.
Credit Card Debt, Medical Bills, Student Loan Debt, Tax Debt
Loans When credit card and other unsecured debts mount and it becomes tough to make ends meet, loans, personal loans, debt consolidation loans, unsecured loans, and even loans with bad credit can provide temporary relief. However these loans often carry very high interest rates so they should be considered carefully before you pursue one.
Bad Credit Loans, Poor Credit Loans, Personal Loans, Signature Loans, Unsecured Loans
Laws and Your Rights This section provides an overview of specific laws related to credit and debt including the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, the Fair Credit Transactions Act, and The Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005.
Live Debt Relief Activity
- $2,500 Savings Estimate requested 57 seconds ago in Centereach, NY
- $80,000 Savings Estimate requested 1 minute ago in Irvington, AL
- $20,000 Savings Estimate requested 1 minute ago in West Palm Beach, FL
- $125,000 Savings Estimate requested 2 minutes ago in Taylor, TX
- $17,500 Savings Estimate requested 3 minutes ago in Hobbs, NM
- $7,500 Savings Estimate requested 2 minutes ago in Miami, FL
- $20,000 Savings Estimate requested 4 minutes ago in Fresno, CA
- $15,000 Savings Estimate requested 2 minutes ago in Long Beach, CA